Search recently published papers
from the CARSP Conference
Research Papers Search
- CARSP AGM Presentation - July 23, 2020 (143)
- Invited Speaker Options (19)
- Vice President Nomination Form_Beirness (14)
- 2019 Conference Delegate Feedback Results (10)
View all Quick Scan downloads.
- Commercial Vehicles and Vulnerable Road User (15)
- Safety Measures for Cyclists and Pedestrians Around Heavy Vehicles (14)
- Real World Side Impacts Involving Pediatric Rear Occupants (7)
- The problem of cross-over highway crashes and what can be done about them. (6)
View all 2019 CARSP XXIX Calgary downloads.
- Visual Attention Failures during Turns at Intersections: An On-road Study (16)
- Automobile Braking on Very Steep Downgrades (11)
- Electronic Stability Control and its Impact on Speed Analysis from Yaw Marks (10)
- Survivability Factors for Cyclists Hit by Motor Vehicles: Evidence from the Canadian National Collision Database (9)
View all 2018 CARSP XXVIII Victoria downloads.
- Dr. Fred Wegman - Towards Zero by Safe Systems - Already under Construction in Canada or a Beckoning Prospect? (19)
- Drivers Stopping Behaviour at Non-Warranted Stop Signs: A Feasibility Study (11)
- Evaluation of the Safety Effectiveness of Ontario's Speed Limiter Legislation for Large Trucks (10)
- Real World Frontal Impacts Involving Infants and Toddlers (9)
View all 2017 CARSP XXVII Toronto downloads.
- Rural and urban motor vehicle collisions: is there a fatal divide? (19)
- Should we be aiming to engage drivers more with others on-road? Driving moral disengagement and self-reported driving aggression (14)
- The Cone Zone Experience (14)
- Social Norms and Teenage Driver Distraction (12)
View all 2016 CARSP XXVI Halifax downloads.
- Vision Zero: Principles and checklist for effective adoption (22)
- Failure mechanisms of energy absorbing guardrail terminals (12)
- Mapping Cyclist Activity and Injury Risk in a Network Combining Smartphone GPS Data and Bicycle Counts (12)
- A Canadian wildlife-vehicle collision clearinghouse (10)
View all 2015 CARSP XXV Ottawa downloads.
- Using Ambulance Service Data for Road Trauma Surveillance (24)
- Injuries Related to Off-road Vehicles in Canada (18)
- Prevalance of driver-related risk factors for crashing in mildly injured drivers. (16)
- Development of Crash Modification Factors for Cycling Facilities (15)
View all 2014 CMRSC XXIV Vancouver downloads.
- Simulated peak hour conflict based crash prediction models: analysis and evaluation (22)
- The Significance of “Bumper” Fractures in Motor Vehicle Death Investigations (13)
- Trauma and protection of motorcyclist cervical spine in road accident (11)
- Drag Factor Values from Dynamic Lateral Tumbles (11)
View all 2013 CMRSC XXIII Montréal downloads.
- Vehicle-Pedestrian Accidents at Signalized Intersections: Exposure Measures and Geometric Designs (9)
- The 'Autonomes' are Coming - What does it mean for Road Safety? (9)
- Drugs and Driving Framework (8)
- ATV Collision Reconstruction - Finding Useful Methods for Speed Determination (8)
View all 2012 CMRSC XXII Banff downloads.
- Use of Musculoskeletal Simulation Methods in the Analysis of Volunteer Test for Occupant Safety (7)
- Development and Validation of a Canadian Culpability Scale (7)
- Evaluation of the Accuracy of Event Data Recorders in Chrysler Vehicles in Frontal Crash Tests (7)
- Drug and Alcohol Use Among Drivers: Findings from the British Columbia Roadside Survey 2010; (7)
View all 2011 CMRSC XXI Halifax downloads.
- Effects of age and cognitive workload on lane choice and lane changing behavior (7)
- Booster seat use in Ontario - The effect of booster seat legislation (6)
- Causes of collisions involving one large truck and one passenger vehicle in the United States (5)
- Automated safety analysis video sensors: technology and case studies (4)
View all 2010 CMRSC XX Niagara downloads.
- Excessive Speeding in Canada: A Survey of Attitudes, Opinions and Behaviours (8)
- Developing a National Survey of Truck Drivers: Gathering Stakeholder Perceptions of Key Risks and Risk Factors in Collisions, Health, Safety and Wellness (5)
- Drug and Alcohol Use among Drivers: Findings from the British Columbia Roadside Survey 2008 (4)
- Determination of Snowmobile Deceleration Rates for Ejected Occupant Scenarios (4)
View all 2009–CMRSC-XIX–Saskatoon downloads.
- Is a hands-free phone safer than a handheld phone? (8)
- The Accuracy and Reliability of Evaluations by Drug Recognition Experts in Canada (3)
- Use of Driver Manuals to Communicate the Risk of Wildlife Hazards to New Drivers in Western Canada (2)
- Unintentional Cycling Injuries in Manitoba: Primary Prevention (2)
View all 2008–CMRSC-XVIII–Whistler downloads.
View all 2007–CMRSC-XVII–Montreal downloads.
View all 2005–CMRSC-XV–Fredericton downloads.
View all 2004 CMRSC XIV Ottawa downloads.
View all 2003–CMRSC-XIII–Banff downloads.
View all 2001 CMRSC XII London downloads.
- Accident Prediction Models With and Without Trend: Application of the Generalised Estimating Equations (GEE) Procedure (0)
- Lower Universal Anchorages and Occupant Safety In Rear Impacts (0)
View all 2000 General Meeting BlainVille downloads.
View all 1999–CMRSC-XI–Halifax downloads.
View all 1997–CMRSC–X–Toronto downloads.
View all 2006–CMRSC-XVI–Winnipeg downloads.