Search recently published papers
from the CARSP Conference
Member Survey Results / Announcement regarding Webinars
Last Updated on September 22, 2021
Dear CARSP members and fellow road safety professionals,
Through the generous financial support of Transport Canada, and the Quebec Ministry of Transportation, the Canadian Association of Road Safety Professionals (CARSP) is endeavoring to create a Knowledge Exchange and Training Hub for Road Safety in Canada. The main components of this Hub are:
- To learn more about our members knowledge and training needs.
- To learn what areas in road safety, our members are working in.
- To develop a database of CARSP members willing to share their work, knowledge, and skills with other members.
- To expand CARSP’s training program to include more frequent webinars and workshops, aimed at better meeting our members' knowledge and training needs.
- To update the Safety Network Newsletter based on member feedback on its content and design.
- To build a resource containing core road safety knowledge and information.
- To refresh and expand the CARSP Advanced Vehicle Safety Systems Section.
The recent member survey was used to help us achieve components 1 through 4 above. While we are still accomplishing the above components, the survey has been analysed and frequencies are presented in the following report. Webinars are now being scheduled monthly starting in September. Please keep checking the “WEBINARS AND EVENTS” area on the left-hand menu of the home page for the most recent webinars. Webinars are only available to CARSP members and are free. Not a member? Joining is affordable ($75 per year) and easy. To join CARSP please click on this link: http://www.carsp.ca/membership/membership-options/
Please download the report here: Summary-of-Member-Survey-Preliminary-Analyses-1.pdf (18 downloads)