Search recently published papers
from the CARSP Conference
LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
Last Updated on April 20, 2017
Brought to you by CARSP and Accident Support Services International Ltd.
INFORMATION & NOMINATION REQUIREMENTS
Lifetime Achievement Award for Road Safety in Canada
The CARSP Lifetime Achievement Award for Road Safety is presented annually to individuals who have made a positive impact on road safety in Canada. Candidates will have had a career in this field (past/present) and have also made contributions to the Canadian Association of Road Safety Professionals.
- The Lifetime Achievement Award goes to someone who is nearing retirement or is retired.
- He/she would have made significant contributions to the field of road safety in Canada and to CARSP (minimum 15 years in the field).
- They need to have been a CARSP member at some point, but not necessarily at the time of the award nomination or presentation.
Nominee Information Requirements: (500 word limit)
- Nominee Name, Current Title, Current Organization, Province/Territory
- Number of Years nominee has served with the current or last organization (minimum 15 years)
- List of the positions the nominee has held with other road safety organizations, associations, or academia, and number of years served with each.
- Describe the contributions made by the nominee to road safety and/or reductions in road fatalities and injury crashes in Canada. Please provide any supporting documentation that will assist the reviewers in making a selection. For example:
- The total number of peer reviewed journal articles with a focus relevant to road safety. (For those providing this, please highlight one or two articles you think represent his/her main research focus).
- A specific, note-worthy road safety accomplishment, such as the development of a road safety plan, policy or road safety initiative, research
- A role the nominee played in influencing others to uphold road safety principles and priorities
- Describe any road safety awards the nominee has received.
Nominator Information Requirements:
- Name, Title, Organization, phone and email.
Nominations Deadline: May 3, 2017
Email submissions to Brenda.Suggett@carsp.ca
Questions? Brenda.Suggett@carsp.ca or 905-348-1376