Search recently published papers
from the CARSP Conference
National Teen Driver Safety Week – IKnow Everything Campaign
Date(s) - October 19, 2014 - October 25, 2014
12:00 am UTC
National Teen Driver Safety Week – IKnowEverything Campaign
The IKnowEverything Campaign was developed to prepare teens to be safe when they get behind the wheel, IKnowEverything is an integrated effort that highlights the issues of drunk driving and distracted driving, and reiterates to parents that they have the most influence on their teen’s driving behaviors.
This spring, the IKnowEverything Challenge events tested teen driving safety knowledge among more than 2,000 high school students in urban, suburban and rural communities across the nation. We found that less than half of teens received a passing grade.
Please help us reach parents and teens this National Teen Driver Safety Week:
- Encourage parents to watch this video with their teen.
- Join the Twitter Party on Tuesday, October 21st at 9:00PM EST with Mom It Forward.
- Encourage your teens to use this Teen Driver Safety Action Toolkit, developed with FCCLA, to advocate for teen driver safety in your community.
- Use new research on distracted driving and teens in the supplement we supported and released in the May 2014 issue of the Journal of Adolescent Health.
- Share what you’re doing with us and we’ll feature you on our social media!
- Also share the following infographic throughout the week and beyond!