Search published papers from past CARSP conferences, from 2014 to the present.
- CARSP members may download the full text of any individual paper – free of charge.
- The Sessions listed under Conference Proceedings List will bring up abstracts, identify award winners and provide a download button to PDF files.
- Members wishing to have a complete set of papers for any particular conference may purchase these at a 50% discount.
- For looking up papers for the 2009 to 2013 conferences go to Conference Proceedings List. Our goal is to add search capabilities for these papers, in the near future.
- For papers prior to 2009, please contact email@example.com for further information.
Page 2 of 33
July 1, 2022
Ziraldo, Caren, Oliver
Khouri – AKL, AKL
Risk factors for transportation injury and mortality in the Canadian Census Health and Enviroments Cohorts (CanCHEC): a descriptive analysis
Branion-Calles, Rothman, Winters, Harris
Harris, Watson, Branion-Calles, Rosella
INVESTIGATING THE LEVEL OF RISK IMPOSED BY DIFFERENT DRIVER GROUPS USING DIFFERENT TYPES OF LIGHT-DUTY VEHICLES
Dabbour, Singh, Young, Dabbour
Richmond, Medeiros, McCullogh, Pike, Fuselli, Macpherson, Hagel
McClafferty, Shkrum, Halari
A proactive lane-changing risk prediction framework considering driving intention recognition and different lane-changing patterns
Shangguan, Fu, Wang, Fang, Fu
Student Paper Competition: 2nd Place
Mavis Johnson Traffic Safety Award
Cowle, Rajabali, Pike, Fuselli
Dr. Charles H. Miller Award
Tags: Injury Prevention
Batomen, Cloutier, Carabali, Hagel, Bondy, Di Ruggiero
Seeley, Vingilis, Beirness, Johnson, Mann, Rapoport, Wickens, Boase, Jonah
Colonna, Alvarez, Kim, Chen, Chippure, Grewal, Randell, Leung
A systematic review of the effectiveness of policies that regulate booster seats among children aged 4 to 8.
Uprajhiya, Ouimet, Nazif-Muoz,
HubkaRao, Mishra, Churchill, Cloutier, Nettel-Aguirre, Hagel
Student Paper Competition: 3rd Place
Investigating the feasibility of using an innovative new alcohol impairment testing device based on Drug Recognition Experts’ protocol
Nachim, Roshan, Daneshi, North
Page 2 of 33