Search published papers from past CARSP conferences, from 2014 to the present.
- CARSP members may download the full text of any individual paper – free of charge.
- The Sessions listed under Conference Proceedings List will bring up abstracts, identify award winners and provide a download button to PDF files.
- Members wishing to have a complete set of papers for any particular conference may purchase these at a 50% discount.
- For looking up papers for the 2009 to 2013 conferences go to Conference Proceedings List. Our goal is to add search capabilities for these papers, in the near future.
- For papers prior to 2009, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Page 1 of 33
Risk factors for transportation injury and mortality in the Canadian Census Health and Enviroments Cohorts (CanCHEC): a descriptive analysis
Branion-Calles, Rothman, Winters, Harris
July 1, 2022
Harris, Watson, Branion-Calles, Rosella
INVESTIGATING THE LEVEL OF RISK IMPOSED BY DIFFERENT DRIVER GROUPS USING DIFFERENT TYPES OF LIGHT-DUTY VEHICLES
Dabbour, Singh, Young, Dabbour
Richmond, Medeiros, McCullogh, Pike, Fuselli, Macpherson, Hagel
McClafferty, Shkrum, Halari
A proactive lane-changing risk prediction framework considering driving intention recognition and different lane-changing patterns
Shangguan, Fu, Wang, Fang, Fu
Student Paper Competition: 2nd Place
Mavis Johnson Traffic Safety Award
Cowle, Rajabali, Pike, Fuselli
Dr. Charles H. Miller Award
Tags: Injury Prevention
Batomen, Cloutier, Carabali, Hagel, Bondy, Di Ruggiero
Seeley, Vingilis, Beirness, Johnson, Mann, Rapoport, Wickens, Boase, Jonah
Colonna, Alvarez, Kim, Chen, Chippure, Grewal, Randell, Leung
A systematic review of the effectiveness of policies that regulate booster seats among children aged 4 to 8.
Uprajhiya, Ouimet, Nazif-Muoz,
HubkaRao, Mishra, Churchill, Cloutier, Nettel-Aguirre, Hagel
Student Paper Competition: 3rd Place
Investigating the feasibility of using an innovative new alcohol impairment testing device based on Drug Recognition Experts’ protocol
Nachim, Roshan, Daneshi, North
Zubair, Schwartz, Rothman, Cloutier, Macpherson, Howard
Improving truck driver and vulnerable road user interactions through driver training: A subject matter expert interview study
Galal, Donmez, Roorda
Student Poster Competition: 1st Place
(Français) L’identité de genre comme facteur modérateur dans l’association entrel’impulsivité et la conduite après une consommation récente de cannabis
Wang, Fallu, Huynh
Student Poster Competition: 2nd Place
Page 1 of 33