Search our Research Papers
Search recently published papers
from the CARSP Conference
CARSP Conference 2022
Refund and Cancellation Policies
Please review and accept the following policies. You must accept the policies to register for the conference/symposium.
- If a registrant is unable to attend the conference/symposium for any reason they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, a designate.
- Where the registrant is unable to attend and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person, then he/she must contact the registrar in writing (via post or e-mail) and the following refund arrangements apply based on the postmarked or electronic date of correspondence:
- In-person and virtual registrations cancelled before June 11th, 2022 will be refunded 100% of registration fees.
- Student in-person registrations cancelled before June 11th, 2022 will be refunded 100% of registration fees.
- No refunds will be given to registrants who do not show up to the conference/symposium and who did not contact the registrar prior to June 11, 2022.
- To cancel accommodation, the registrant must contact the hotel directly and will be subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy.
- Any refund due will be made in Canadian funds within 30 days of the confirmation that a refund is due.