Search recently published papers
from the Canadian Multidisciplinary Road Safety Conference
Ontario Road Safety Forum – March 6th in Toronto
Calling all Ontario road safety professionals - you are invited to a networking and educational event at the University of Toronto on March 6th, 2017. This free event is an opportunity for road safety professionals to share current projects and to discuss Vision Zero and Safe Systems Approach, two topics which are currently gaining in popularity across North American. We will also discuss the following:
- How is Vision Zero and Safe Systems different from past road safety approaches?
- What are the goals of Vision Zero and Safe Systems?
- What should we do to make progress towards these goals?
- What are the obstacles to achieving these goals?
- These and similar issues will be discussed.