Search our Research Papers
Search recently published papers
from the Canadian Multidisciplinary Road Safety Conference
CARSP Conference 2017
Refund and Cancellation Policies
Please review and accept the following policies. You must accept the policies to register for the conference.
- If a registrant is unable to attend the conference for any reason they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, a designate.
- Where the registrant is unable to attend and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person, then he/she must contact the registrar in writing (via post or e-mail) and the following refund arrangements apply based on the postmarked or electronic date of correspondence:
- Registrations cancelled before April 15, 2017 will be refunded 100% of registration fees, minus a $50 service charge.
- Registrations cancelled on or after April 15, 2017 but before May 15, 2017 will be refunded 50% of registration fees, minus a $50 service charge.
- Registrations cancelled on or after May 15, 2017 will not be eligible for a refund.
- Cancelled student registrations will be subject to the refund policies stated in point 2.a., 2.b. and 2.c. but will only be subject to a $25 service charge.
- No refunds will be given to registrants who do not show up to the conference and who did not contact the registrar prior to May 15, 2017.
- To cancel accommodation, the registrant must contact the hotel directly and will be subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy.
- Any refund due will be made in Canadian funds within 30 days of confirmation that a refund is due.